Subject to government guidelines..
Lindy Hop Heaven OPENS 7.30-10pm for two nights (but possibly more) with Andy Fleming on 4th and 11th August. Andy will be teaching a solo jazz routine called The Tranky Doo. It is a very popular routine and great fun to learn and dance. If you’re a beginner, this routine may not be for you so be prepared to feel a bit overwhelmed but, as you are dancing solo this may not worry you. There will be video to help you practice at home. Please note that pace of the class will not slow down for an absolute beginner.
£36 per person for both weeks. Maximum places available based on venue size: 12
There will also be 30 mins optional practice time until 10pm Dancers from the same household will be able to dance together.
VENUE: Woolstone Hall, Mill Lane, Woolstone MK12 0AJ
It is the intention to live feed our classes via Zoom that those who are unable to attend in person can join in at home. There will be a charge for this. If this is your preferred route please let Sandy know.
If you book, you will be asked if you are happy to be filmed. If not, no problem – we will give you a place out of shot.
There will be a Facebook group for each class to share video and information. Please follow the appropriate link and request to join:
Zoom videos will be recorded and saved in the Swing Dance MK Virtual Studio Group. Once your payment is sent you can request to join this group. There will be a library of useful class videos here from Lockdown for you to peruse at your leisure.
Payment will need to be made in advance and in full. You can make payments in the following ways:
- By transfer to Swing Dance MK: 09-01-28 94663117 and quote your venue LHH or SH
- By Paypal by using this link here again using the venue name as a reference.
If Swing Dance Mk cancel a class then there will be a full credit or a full refund.
If a dancer is unable to attend due to illness, a refund is not available.
What to do now if you would like to book
BOOKINGS ARE BY EMAIL ONLY email@example.com
Please send appropriate payment and your email as soon as possible to Sandy. The email should state:
- Your name and your partner’s name if applicable
- Full address, email and telephone number for everyone in your part. This is crucial for contact tracing should this be necessary.
- Confirm which venue you wish to attend
- Once you have had confirmation from Sandy you will have received a link to your Facebook Group, please request to join as communication will then be via this group.
- Please register your email address on the Swing Dance MK site if you have not already done this, click here or copy and paste into your browser: https://www.swingdancemk.com/newsletter-signup/
NB Sandy will confirm your place as soon as possible via email which will also contain venue specific guidance if needed. If ‘ANOther’ pips you at the post with payment and takes the last place(s) then a full refund will be returned. Remember there will be the Zoom option.