Sugar Hill Open Evening 3/9/20
It’s a massive year for Swing Dance as we commemorate 75 years since Victory in Europe. Lindy Hop was ‘the’ dance of the day for young and old. Be part of the party and learn to Lindy Hop!
Sugar Hill Open Evenings are notoriously good fun and a fantastic way to introduce your friends to Swing Dance, or if you haven’t been for a while – come and say hello to some old friends and get back in the swing!
At just £5 per person our Open Evenings are focussed on sharing the spirit of swing with our community and giving you a flavour of what it is like to learn and dance swing!
IF YOU WANT TO CHECK US OUT BEFORE COMMITTING TO THE EVENING – THE FIRST CLASS IS FREE!
Everyone is invited, existing dancers and new ones and everyone leaves with a smile. Most return – it is a wonderful way to spread the word.
If you are considering coming along there are a few things you need to know:
* Swing Dancing will improve your health and well being and may change your life.
* You will make new friends instantly.
* It is a very special community that offers opportunities to work with community groups, to join the performance team, host events and teach at classes.
* You don’t need a partner.
* It doesn’t matter if you have two left feet.
* Everyone can swing dance – you don’t need any experience.
* You can dress up or dress down, just wear something comfortable – especially on your feet.
Please share this event with your friends but don’t be shy of coming on your own, our welcome is second to none and you will be involved as soon as you arrive.
There is no obligation to come back, we just want you to have a great night.
What to expect:
* Optional registration to receive our newsletter.
* A quick, fun and easy warm up to get you moving.
* A FREE fun Lindy Hop class lasting 30 minutes then a break for social dancing, a demo and opportunity to chat with FREE refreshments before a party Charleston class.
No need to book, just turn up.
Need more info? Contact Sandy 07918 167217